Thursday, September 20, 2012

Fab Finds - A la Zebra!

I love Zebra's, I always have, but more so since being lucky enough to see wild ones in Kenya 14 years ago whilst honeymooning there!

If you do too - take a look at these fun, fab quirky Zebra products I have discovered on my web-travels!
(Please note however: I generally don't like the typical black and white zebra print things around, you know the naff kind, especially when teamed with hot pink and most of the zebra themed things I found were naff indeed!!).

1. How amazing is this zebra rocker by Daniel Cox of New Makers in the UK?



2.This vintage spinning top - featuring... yes, of course zebras is fab!!


3. This Zebra Barcode Artwork by Sassan Filsoof is fun!

4. and my favourite - from Anthropologie is this faux taxidermy head.

Sally x

No comments:

Post a Comment