Friday, December 2, 2011

Finders Keepers ~ this weekend.

Hi, how are you?

The Finders Keepers Sydney markets are on this weekend. Hooray! I will have a little box or tray with a few of my products on the Etsy Australia display stand.
I was asked to submit this product for display in particular (see below)! 
The person behind this request was the lovely Kirsteene Phelan, she's the Community Manager for Etsy Australia 
Her job is to both support Australian sellers and to highlight Etsy to the Australian public, via events, press and marketing activities. She also has her own cool jewellery shop "Scrumptious"on Etsy.


'Summer Love' Bakers twine set

I just got back, it looks like it's going to be awesome ~ a little dangerous for my wallet, so I best stay away until near the end methinks!!!!
It's even just such a cool building, very industrial stylee and it lies in a lovely leafy street too!








Maybe I'll see you there if you are in Sydney!
Love,
Sally xox

1 comment: