Monday, September 12, 2011

Monday Marvellous - Red, White & Blue {9/11 Tribute}.

{image}


Hi there.


It's tuesday here really. Tuesday 12th. But it's still Sept 11th and MONDAY in parts of the States, so there you go, we can have a 'Monday Marvellous' tribute to New York on the 10th anniversary of the tragic 9/11/01 events.


{I found most of these fab Etsy items, through my current fave search method - the Taste test!!}

Images from top:
Vintage 70s red white blue gingham dotted maxi dress

Of course Sept 11th 2001 is a day on which we can all remember exactly where we were / who we were with etc - I was in China; where were you?


I hope your week is going well?
Mine has been pretty sad, so far,  one of my online friends Julie-Ann was buried today, also my Auntie Sandra, who sadly passed away last week. 


here's a little floral tribute to them both, and everyone who lost their lives in 9/11/01:
May they ~ REST IN PEACE ~
{image}


and finally some butterflies for my Auntie sandra - she loved butterflies.
{image}


Love, 
Sally x0x

No comments:

Post a Comment