Wednesday, July 20, 2011

365 Grateful

Hello, how is your day going?
Mine has been really good so far - enhanced by a sweet treat (see pic below!) :-)

I have a lovely Irish friend called Biddy, and being such a lovely person, she likes to focus on the positive.
I like to do that too. Biddy has this great album on Facebook - called 365 Grateful. She was inspired by a friend also, I believe, and she has since discovered (and shared with me) the origins of the project at http://365grateful.com/

I was so inspired by Biddy's lovely album that I decided to create my own. But mine is here on my blog rather than on FB, that way I can share it with YOU! :)
My "365 Grateful" has it's own page - just have a look at the page tabs at the top of my blog and there you will find my list!!

Here is today's entry: yummy macarons { Kaffir lime & Ginger and Salted Butter Caramel flavours}.

No comments:

Post a Comment