Thursday, June 2, 2011

So Stylish... a tale of two stylists named Emily!

Hello there, 
I've been daydreaming again!....

I sometimes think that being a stylist would be my dream job - I don't think I'd be that great at it though,
not enough confidence for it for a start!! I do however find it a fascinating and inspiring profession and I really admire the creative talents of good stylists, be it in food, fashion or interiors.

Recently I enjoyed watching season 6 of HGTV's Design Star, (it's a reality TV competition for interior designers, in the style of Project Runway type shows, if you haven't seen it). The winner was Emily Henderson, a stylist and she won her own TV show - "Secrets of a Stylist". I have noticed her work cropping up on the web a little lately, so I thought I'd do a little search to see more.

Here is some of her lovely work and a picture of the pretty lady herself:
Images (above) of Emily and her work via HGTV
Whilst searching for Emily Henderson, I accidentally came across another wonderful interior stylist, by the name of Emily Henson!
Here is some of HER fantastic work:
'Modern Eclectic Cottage' styled by Emily Henson (images via 79 ideas)


'vintage modern bathroom' via Emily's blog

They both have great style don't you think?

take care,
Sally x0x

2 comments: