Thursday, June 16, 2011

new in store...

My shop has (until a few days ago) been closed for about a month, due to life getting in the way!!
But it is now -re-open! Ta-da!!!
To celebrate that I want to add as many new items as I can - as soon as I can!!
You can help, by telling me:
Is there anything you would like to see more of - or something different you think I should add??

Until I have more pics to show you, take a look at my newest addition -

Pretty Vintage paper Ephemera pack / altered art kit / collage goodie bag




more info:

In these fab little kits you'll find lots of goodies for your scrapbooking or collages, they are packed full of at least 20+ items of vintage and new items of ephemera in pretty pastel shades...

they will all have a vintage Bingo card, vintage trim &/or small doily medallion,
and may also include any or all of the following: 
papers, postal stamps, buttons, playing cards, other game / flash cards, board game pieces, story-book cut-outs, handmade embellishments, manilla shipping tags, twine, ribbon, punchies / cut-outs from vintage books, carnival tickets and... 

These are fun for adding to your scrapbooking or cardmaking or altered art/ collage or 
ATC/ ACEO stash...


No two kits are the same, each contains its own unique goodies for you to play with!! A kind of lucky dip bag for scrapbookers, card-makers or altered art and collage fans.

...the photos show examples only of what you could receive.

Note: (These are stock photos), I have a huge stash I am drawing from, so you may or may NOT receive any of the items in the photos, but each kit will be similar!

You KNOW you want one!!!!!!!! :0) go buy one here!!! 
If you mention this post I will refund you 25% off your ephemera kit! (less girly ones also in stock).


This vintage brooch / pendant is also a new addition...






pretty, hey?!


Hope you are having a great week,


Sally xox

No comments:

Post a Comment