Wednesday, March 30, 2011

P'Interesting!

Hello Lovelies!

...Have you discovered 'Pinterest' yet?
Maybe you are addicted to it, like I currently am?!

For the uninitiated - Pinterest is basically a 'virtual pinboard' — a place where you can create collections of things you love / that inspire you; and you can "follow" collections created by people with similar great taste to your own. It's a fabulous way to get inspired for designing, shopping, baking, even planning an event!

Here's a couple of lovely images I found and pinned, to whet your appetite...


view it here - it links to it's original (fab blog) source!
find this one here ( & original source here!)
If you'd like to 'follow' me there, I can be found here!

(you will need to sign up for your own account though).

I am busily getting ready for my first brick and mortar stockist (more about that soon),
and my son's DINOSAUR party (also more soon).

What are you working on this week?

Whatever it is, enjoy it!


love,
Sally xox

No comments:

Post a Comment