Thursday, December 16, 2010

Artist Love!

Hi,
happy Thursday my Lovlies!!
I have just discovered a new artist - well she is new TO ME!! I absolutely love her work, probably because it puts me in mind of my ultimate favourite artists Matisse and Dufy. I guess it's also a little similar to how I like to paint myself ~ I have a colourful, whimsical & slightly childlike style.

Her name is Bella Foster, and she lives in Brooklyn, New York....have you seen her work yet??

check out some of her lovely paintings.... which can all be found here , and view more here http://www.bellafoster.com also.





I think this Bookshelf painting mifght just be my favourite!

BUT, then again - it could be this one!! ~ The Horticulturalist


For more, head on over to the blog  HERE THERE AND THEM, which showcases Bella's paintings of "Other People's Stuff"!!

No comments:

Post a Comment