Thursday, November 25, 2010

Fab Finds #5

There are so many beautiful things on Etsy and the internet in general that I come across every day.
That I covet every day  : )

Dear Santa, (if you happen to be reading this)
I would love these! (I have been good. Honestly, I have!!)

'From Italy with Love' purse in aqua - by Rosie's Armoire

Paris, Je T'aime, Fine Art 8x10 Photography Print - by Metroline 6
Recycled Map Origami Kusudama Ornament - by GrannyPantyDesigns

I have a 'thing' for vintage globes, this one is from Bella Lulu


You might gather from my picks that I have a lust for travel. I have travelled quite a bit, but there are so many more places I'd like to visit: Prague, Tibet, Peru, Brazil, Cambodia and Cuba to name but a few...
And what about YOU, where would you love to go??

Sally xox


1 comment:

  1. i love that top purse - i hearted it!!
    id love to go to Japan
    and back to Cyprus to visit my Grandparents...maybe a side trip to London - that would be lovely!

    ReplyDelete